Second Life is a home to many wonderful authors, but sometimes it is hard for readers to find them. Bookstacks would like to help to get the word out. This is a new service, so please be patient while we work out the process. We will start in October, so please start submitting your information to us.
What Bookstacks Will Do:
- Bookstacks will feature a new book every two weeks.
- We will announce the Featured Book on the Bookstacks group.
- We will announce the featured book on our website at http://thebookstacks.org
- We will put up a display board with a poster of your book cover in the Bookstacks Pub and at our outlets on Book Island and Wild River Territories.
- The poster can contain a link to your website.
- It can link to a location to purchase your book.
- It can contain a biography and/or press release information.
- Add you to a Second Life Authors’ Directory on the Bookstacks website
What You Need to Do:
- Drop a folder onto Kghia Gherardi containing the following information:
- A full perm image of your book cover that we can display.
- A full perm notecard containing a description of the book.
- A notecard with URLs to your website, online location to purchase your book, and any other websites and Second Life slurls that you feel are relevant.
- Any additional PR materials you’d like us to distribute.
Are you a venue interested in getting the word out as well?
We are happy to share the displays with other venues. Please contact Kghia Gherardi to work out the details.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact Kghia Gherardi or Simeon Beresford.